Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi there!

Hello Users of the Internet! It's Ed the Fan here and this is where I'll be posting reviews of films that I have watched recently to give people yet another place to find someones opinion of something you may want to watch. I have decided to use a scoring system to rate each film where there are four categories: Humour, Action, Horror and Overall Entertainment. Understandably not all films will contain these criteria but I am using it as more of a reference. By this I mean, I can rank comedies against each other and the same with horrors etc. I am calling this the HAHE (said Hay-Hee) score and each category will be out of ten. I hope you enjoy the blog! If you wish to contact me about any of the reviews, email me at thefan@biggins.eu and I will get back to use as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment